We WILL have a Self-Collected contest this year, so be thinking of what specimens you might want to enter in these categories:
- Self-collected California macro specimen
- Self-collected California micro specimen
- Self-collected in the past year, any locality, macro specimen
- Self-collected in the past year, any locality, micro specimen
Congratulations to Doug Merson!
If you’ve visited us on the web before, you may notice that there have been some changes. For the moment, there are a few things missing: the newsletter archive and the Noble Witt awards in particular, but don’t panic… they will return soon!
What you will find:
- A modern web interface which should work smoothly on all modern browsers and gadgets
- A few photos of Pacific Northwest minerals
(If you are a member and would like to share a few of your images, please send them to the webmaster along with species, locality and field of view.)
- A flyer for our upcoming “Minerals of the Pacific Northwest” symposium
- Contact information
Until everything is migrated to the new site, you can find the old site archived here: http://www.brucekelley.com/pnwfm.old/
Feel free to contact us if you have trouble getting any of this to work: firstname.lastname@example.org